CST is proud to announce their Full HD long range camera.
The Spectrel 121000/340 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel color C-MOS camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
- Optical Zoom from 30 to 1000mm(33x)
- Both HD-SDI digital & analog video output
- ±0.2 milliradians boresight retention
- Active temperature compensation
- Digital image stabilization
- Extended night mode
- Global shutter
- Fog Penetration
- External Sync
- Sensitivity down to 0,007Lux@VGA resolution
The Spectrel 121000/340 adds Full HD capability to our existing lineup of ruggedized high-performance cameras.