SMi Reports: Senior military officials from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia will be speaking at the Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe Conference in Hungary, next March.
SMi Group are pleased to host the 5th Annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Conference, taking place in Budapest, on the 3rd-4th March 2020. The 2020 agenda features 21+ briefings from high ranking military and industry experts, who will cover fundamental topics ranging from Regional Updates, Heavy Lift (rail & air), Fuel Logistics, Supply Chain Management Solutions, International Operations and Solutions, 3rd party logistics, Future Trends and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul), and many more.
For those interested in attending, the biggest early bird saving of £400 will expire on Friday 29thNovember 2019 at midnight. Register at http://www.defence-logisticscee.com/armadapr.
Last year, the V4 Joint Military Logistics Support Group Headquarters was formed, which creates the foundations for the first joint capability that the countries of the Visegrád Group (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) will work together, for joint military exercises, coordinated defence procurement and joint defence development.
SMi Group are delighted to host the 2020 event in Budapest for the first time, and with the full support of the Hungarian Defence Forces, with expert military briefings from the whole V4 perspective, who will be providing crucial updates on their latest systems, and the methods they use to collaborate and enhance their operational capacity. Representatives include:
- Conference Chairman – Brigadier General (Ret’d) Gyula Keszthelyi, President, Hungarian Military Logistic Association
- Colonel Istvan Fricz, Land Force Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Colonel Janos Poloskei, Command and Control Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Colonel Laszlo Nagy, Air Force Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Major General Stefan Muransky, Director Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Zbigniew Poweska, Chief of Logistics Division, J4, Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Ferdinand Murin, Chief of Staff for Support Operations, Slovak Armed Forces
The newly released brochure is available to download at http://www.defence-logisticscee.com/armadapr.
Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe
3rd-4th March 2020
Gold Sponsor: BR International Consulting Services
Sponsors & Exhibitors: Bullet ID Corporation, Crowley Government Services, GOFA, KH Inc, Western Global, WEW Container Systems, World Fuel Services.
For details on tailored sponsorship and branding packages, please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email [email protected]
For any delegate enquiries contact Jamie Wilkinson on +44 (0) 207 827 6112 or email [email protected]