This is the September 2021 issue of Armada International. This is not the latest issue. To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Commander’s Intent: Pegasus Stretches Her Wings: Lieutenant Colonel Joshua Moores, Commander of the US Air Force’s 344th Air Refueling Squadron, provides Mark Ayton with an insider’s view of the transfer of air-to-air refuelling capability to the new KC-47A Pegasus.
- Air Power: Looking Down From on High: The United Kingdom’s Royal Air Force is bringing its ISR capability up to date with the planned arrival of new platforms. Jon Lake reports.
- Air Power: Rough Transports Stand Ready to Do Violence: Martin Streetly examines how airframers are turning transport aircraft into ISR gunships.
- Poland Focus: Poland’s Diverse Military Air, Maritime and Land Requirements: Ahead of MSPO, David Oliver and Andrew Drwiega review Polish Armaments Inspectorate requirements and acquisitions.
- Land Warfare: All Change at the Corps: Force Design 2030: Stephen W. Miller examines the ‘sea change’ that Force Design 2030 is having on the US Marine Corps.
- Land Warfare: Sighting Dynamics: Stephen W. Miller looks into factors that are improving weapon sighting for today’s riflemen.
- Spec Ops: Targets of Opportunity: Andrew White looks at the impact that loitering munitions are having on the battlefield.
- Armada Commentary: Despite Recent Controversy: David Oliver reveals the export success behind the Dassault Rafale.