SMi Group reports: early bird offer ending on 31st January, register for the Military Space Disruptive Technology Conference.
Due to high demand, SMi Group is proud to announce the inaugural Military Space Disruptive Technology Conference and Exhibition, taking place on 25th – 26th April 2022 in London, UK.
After launching as a pre-conference Focus Day at the industry-leading Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition, Military Space Disruptive Technology will now run as a standalone event alongside Military Space Situational Awareness in SMi Group’s Space Week on 25th – 28th April 2021.
Interested parties can register at http://www.milspace-disruptivetech.com/ARMADAPR1 – take advantage of the early bird offer and register by 28TH February to save £100.
One of the key focus point this year will be AI and Autonomy and there will be key presentations during the two-day conference to discuss these points in further details.
KEY PRESENTATIONS ON AI & AUTONOMY
How AI will enable the hybrid Space architecture
- Defence implications in implementing a successful hybrid space architecture.
- Challenges related to planning and execution.
- How we can leverage AI to maximize the use of space.
Presented by: Mr Guy De Carufel, CTO & Founder, Cognitive Space
The Role of Space in Delivering actionable intelligence
- Emergence of rapid delivery of systems to the extreme edge (including LEO).
- All-domain sensor inputs fused and presented in a common operating picture.
- Challenge of presenting the right information at the right time to the right person to make the best decision.
Presented by: Mr Quentin Donnellan, General Manager Space and Defense, Hypergiant
Distributed Spacecraft autonomy
- Lower cost satellites have broadened the ability to use distributed space systems (DSS) to achieve mission objective.
- These systems face increasing complexity as they increase the number of assets in the system but can be tasked and used in combination to meet a combination of objectives.
- To unlock the capabilities of these DSS they will need to be able to operate autonomous of the ground which will allow them to capture short and infrequent events that might otherwise be missed.
Presented by: Dr Nick Cramer, Project Manager, NASA Ames Research Center
To register for the conference, please visit: http://www.milspace-disruptivetech.com/ARMADAPR1 – early bird offer ending on 28th February.
For sponsorship enquiries contact Sadia Malick, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6748 or e-mail [email protected]
For media enquiries please contact Oana Lefter on +44 (0) 20 7827 6164 or [email protected]
Inaugural Military Space Disruptive Technology Conference
25th – 26th April 2022