SMi Group Reports: Over 150 attendees have signed up to attend the Future Soldier Technology Conference – the preliminary attendee list has been released.
The Future Soldier Technology Conference takes place in less than two weeks, on the 8th and 9th March 2022, alongside a Dismounted Soldier Situational Awareness Focus Day on 7th March, in London, UK.
With limited seats in the venue, register online at http://www.futuresoldiertechnology.com/armadapr2.
Conference Highlights include:
- Strong host nation support, including presentations from:
- Brigadier Matthew Cansdale, Head of Future Force Development, British Army.
- Brigadier Mark Totten, SRO Commando Forces, Royal Marines.
- Mr Nick Taylor, 1* Team Lead, Soldier, Training and Special Projects (STSP), DE&S, UK MOD.
- Lieutenant Colonel Arthur Dawe, Commanding Officer, Infantry Trials and Development Unit (ITDU), British Army.
- Lieutenant Colonel Gareth Davies, SO1 Soldier Systems, TommyWorks, British Army.
- An international speaker line up unrivalled within other events, that provide key updates from nations across the globe.
- A dedicated focus day, 7th March 2022 on Dismounted Soldier Situational Awareness (DSA)– exploring how technologies such as mobile deployable communications, blue force tracking, command & control networks, and innovative immersive technologies and displays are assisting the warfighter.
- Meet and network with 150+ attendees (service providers, and military and government end-users) during 3+ hours of dedicated networking and an evening networking reception hosted by Lead Sponsor: Glenair.
The full programme is available at http://www.futuresoldiertechnology.com/armadapr2.
Over 150 attendees have signed up for Future Soldier Technology 2022. The registered organisations include: 3M Svenska AB, 3M United Kingdom PLC, Albanian Embassy, Armasuisse / Federal Office for Defence Procurement, Australian Army, blackned GmbHm, Bren-Tronics, Inc., British Army HQ, Canadian Armed Forces, CCDC C5ISR Center, US Army, CSI Solutions Ltd, Czech MOD, Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization, Defence Equipment & Support, Defence Forces Ireland, Defence Intelligence, Defence Material Organisation, Domo Tactical Communications (DTC), DSTL, Dutch Armed Forces, Embassy of Ukraine, Estonian Defence Forces, Excelitas, Falcom, Finnish Defence Forces, FOI, Frazer-Nash Consultancy, French Armed Forces Infantry School, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Glenair France, Glenair UK Ltd, Inmarsat Global Ltd, Instro Precision Ltd, INVISIO Communications, Israel MOD, Italian Army HQ, Italian Embassy, Jankel, L3Harris Technologies, Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT), Marlborough Communications Ltd, MilDef Ltd, MoD A Block (MAB), NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA), DMA, OCCAR-EA, Petards Group Plc, Qioptiq, Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies, Roke Manor Research Ltd, Royal Marines, Safran Group, Saudi Arabia MOD, SEA Ltd, Silvus Technologies, Inc., Smart Shooter, Steatite, SurCom International, Swedish Armed Forces, Swiss Armed Forces, Teleplan Globe, Thales LAS France, Thales UK, THEON SENSORS S.A, THERMOTEKNIX SYSTEMS LTD, TNO, TrellisWare Technologies/TERMINAL GUIDANCE LTD, UK MOD, Ultra, UltraLYNX, US Army, US Army Futures Command, US DOD Close Combat Lethality Task Force, plus many more.
FUTURE SOLDIER TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
Dismounted Soldier Situational Awareness Focus Day: 7th March 2022
Future Soldier Technology Conference and Exhibition: 8th-9th March 2022
Location: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Lead Sponsor: Glenair | Gold Sponsor: Thales
Sponsors & Exhibitors: 3M, Bren-Tronics, Domo Tactical Communications, Excelitas Qioptiq, FalCom, Inmarsat, Instro Precision, L3Harris, Marlborough Communications, Roke Manor, Silvus Technologies, Steatite, Teleplan Globe, Thermoteknix, and Ultra Electronics
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, contact Sadia Malick Sadia Malick, Director on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email [email protected]
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email [email protected]