Silvus Technologies, Inc. announced the launch of the StreamCaster 4200 Plus Drop-in Module, an embedded integration package for the StreamCaster 4200 Enhanced Plus at AUVSI Xponential 2022.
Equipped with a familiar mechanical footprint, hole pattern, and JST connectors for plug-and-play compatibility with a variety of subsystems currently on the market, the Module makes Silvus’ industry-leading MN-MIMO technology more accessible than ever. With the Module’s ability to quickly and easily integrate with existing hardware and cable interfaces, end users will benefit from:
- Reduced time to market and development investment.
- Industry-best range, throughput, and robustness.
- Low size, weight, and power consumption (SWaP).
- Dual bands in a single package without needing to swap hardware.
- Spectrum Dominance waveform enhancements, including Anti-jam, LPI/LPD, and ToF Ranging.
- Interoperability with StreamCaster (AN/PRC-169) Program of Record radios.
“Unmanned system platform integrators demand options depending on end user preference and mission requirements,” said Jimi Henderson, Silvus Vice President of Sales. “The StreamCaster 4200 Plus Drop-in Module’s design approach provides integrators with the ability to quickly and easily upgrade their existing 802.11 based datalink with the extended range, reduced weight, and more advanced anti-jam and LPI/LPD capabilities that MN-MIMO provides, while ensuring interoperability with a growing number of US DoD Programs of Record where StreamCaster radios are being adopted.”
After meeting internal quality standards and successful completion of on-site client integration testing, the StreamCaster 4200 Plus Drop-in Module is now available. For more information or to request the full integration package, contact [email protected] or visit us at Booth 2414 at AUVSI Xponential.