SAE Media Group reports: The latest addition to SMG’s sell-out unmanned conference portfolio – Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA, is set to take place in Arlington, VA, this September.
The development of unmanned systems in the land and air domains has grown rapidly over the last decade, and the importance of unmanned systems in the maritime domain has and will only continue to grow. In 2021 the U.S. Navy revealed their Unmanned Campaign Framework, outlining the goal to innovate and adapt new technology to build a more lethal and distributed naval force for the future.
The US is now committed to delivering a hybrid fleet that will be necessary for the Navy to meet emerging security concerns and compete and win in an era of great power competition by expanding and developing a range of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), unmanned undersea vehicles (UUV), and unmanned surface vessels (USV).
For this reason, SAE Media Group are delighted to announce the inaugural Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA, taking place on September 28th-29th, 2022, in Arlington, VA. This is the global meeting point for leading US military leaders and allied UMS programme managers driving the development of unmanned maritime systems.
Interested parties can register for the conference at: http://www.umst-usa.com/ArmadaPR – early bird discounts are available for international serving military and commercial organizations. It is free to attend for US Military & DOD – contact Jack Overell at [email protected] for guest passes.
The agenda has been released – featured U.S. Navy and DOD speakers include:
- Rear Admiral Douglas G. Perry, Director, Undersea Warfare Division, N97, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
- Captain Thomas Remmers, Unmanned Systems Strategic Team Lead, S. Coast Guard
- Captain Ben Van Buskirk, Director, NavalX
- Colonel Brad Green, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Branch Chief, S. Marine Corps
- Commander Brian Conlan, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron 19 (VUP-19), S. Navy
- Dr Ayodeji Coker, Autonomy Portfolio Manager, Office of Naval Research, S. Navy
- Dr Jason D. Strickland, Maritime Staff Specialist, Platform & Weapons Technology, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Ms Dorothy Engelhardt, Director for Unmanned Systems DASN Ships, S. Navy
- Ms Schuyler Moore, Chief Strategy Officer, Task Force 59, S. Navy
The complimentary brochure featuring the full agenda and speaker line-up can be found at http://www.umst-usa.com/ArmadaPR.
Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA
28th – 29th September 2022
LinkedIn/Twitter: SAE Media Group Defence #UMSTUSA
Introduce your solutions to leading decision makers in the sector, contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or email [email protected].
For more information on delegate places, contact James Hitchen on:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6054 / Email: [email protected].