SAE Media Group is pleased to announce the participants of its 2022 UAV Technology Conference. The highly anticipated conference will take place on 26-27 September 2022, at the Copthorne Tata Hotel in London, UK.
The two-day agenda will focus on the latest developments in UAV capabilities that will enable delegates to obtain insights from leading nations in unmanned technologies such as Belgium, Canada, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, the UK, the USA, and many more.
Over 45 organisations have confirmed their attendance this year and this list is growing, with less than four weeks to go. Places are becoming limited; it is advised to register soon to secure a place at http://www.uav-technology.org/ArmadaPR.
These are a few of the organisations participating in the 2022 UAV Technology Conference:
- 22nd Attack Squadron, U.S. Air Force
- Air Combat Command, U.S. Air Force
- Anduril Industries
- DE&S, UK MOD
- DEVCOM Aviation & Missile Center, U.S. Army
- DSTL, UK MOD
- Dutch MOD
- Echodyne Corp.
- Elbit Systems UK
- Embassy of Ukraine in the UK
- Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology, and In-Service Support (BAAINBw)
- Hensoldt Sensors GmbH
- High Commission of Canada in the UK
- HQ Air Command, Royal Air Force
- II Squadron, Royal Air Force
- Land Warfare Centre, British Army
- Latvian Embassy in the UK
- Leonardo UK
- Ministry Of National Defence, Greece
- NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force
- Nigerian Army
- NSSLGlobal Ltd
- Pratt & Whitney
- Radionor Communications AS
- Rowden Technologies Ltd
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Royal Canadian Air Force
- Royal Malaysian Navy
- Swiss Air Force
- Thinke Company Ltd
- S. Air Force Special Operations Command
- S. Air Force
- S. Federal Aviation Administration
- UAV Tactical Systems Ltd
Major Joseph Ritter, Lead Evaluator Pilot and MQ-9 Branch Chief at U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) and confirmed expert speaker at the conference, commented, “I am most excited to see how international partners are looking to use their RPAs. While the US military has long-term experience employing these platforms in combat, I think there is immense benefit in learning from our allies that have an opportunity to start fresh and learn from our mistakes.”
This year’s UAV Technology Conference will feature more than 20 sessions along with notable Gold Sponsors Echodyne and Leonardo, giving attendees the opportunity to learn about and experience the latest in UAV Technology first-hand. To view the full conference agenda, visit http://www.uav-technology.org/ArmadaPR.
Gold Sponsors: Echodyne and Leonardo | Sponsored by: Radionor Communications AS
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Justin Predescu at +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or [email protected].
For more information on delegate places, contact Callum Kenmure at +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or [email protected].