Over 80 organizations will gather at the Counter UAS Technology USA Conference taking place in Arlington, VA, next month.
SAE Media Group is pleased to announce the participants of its 2nd Annual Counter UAS Technology USA Conference. The highly anticipated event will take place on December 5 and 6, 2022, at the Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport in Arlington, VA.
Counter UAS Technology USA 2022 will welcome more than 150 senior personnel from US DoD agencies, international defence organizations and leading industry providers.
Places are becoming limited; it is advised to register soon to secure a place at http://www.counter-uas-tech.com/ArmadaPR.
These are a few of the organizations participating in the upcoming conference:
- Aaronia AG
- Advanced Protection Systems
- Anduril Industries
- Atolla Tech
- Aveillant Ltd
- Belgian Armed Forces
- Beretta Optics Division
- Berry Aviation, Inc.
- Black River Systems
- Black Sage Technologies
- British Army
- CACI International, Inc.
- Carmenta, Inc.
- CCDC Armaments Center, U.S. Army
- Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol
- Defense Technical Information Center
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of National Defence
- DEVCOM Aviation & Missile Center, U.S. Army
- D-Fend Solutions Ltd
- Diplomatic Security
- Dutch Air Force
- Echodyne Corp.
- EO Solutions
- ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Ministry of Defense, Germany
- Federal Police of Germany
- Fortem Technologies
- FVEYs AFIC
- HQMC Aviation
- IDEX Optical Technologies
- Imperative Systems LLC
- Imsar LLC
- Joint Counter-sUAS Office (JCO)
- Joint Integrated Air & Missile Defense Organization (JIAMDO), Joint Staff J8
- Kirintec Ltd
- Leonardo UK
- National Guard Bureau, U.S. Air Force
- NATO HQ
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Numerica Corporation
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E)
- Oklahoma State University
- Robin Radar Systems BV
- SRC, Inc.
- TCI International, Inc.
- S. Air Force
- S. Army Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP)
- S. Army Test & Evaluation Command – Army Evaluation Center
- S. Coast Guard
- S. Federal Aviation Administration
- S. Marine Corps
- S. Military Academy at West Point
- S. Navy
- UK Ministry of Defence
- University of North Dakota
- UVA Health System
- Virginia State Police
- Weibel Scientific A/S
Plus many more
The two-day agenda features more than 24 sessions from the military including insights from notable industry giants, giving attendees the opportunity to learn about and experience the latest in counter-UAS technology first-hand.
To view the full conference agenda, visit http://www.counter-uas-tech.com/ArmadaPR.
Lead Sponsor: MARSS
Gold Sponsors: Advanced Protection Systems | Echodyne | ESG | Kirintec | Ninja | Weibel Doppler Radars
Sponsor & Exhibitors: Axient | Amentum | CACI | Convexum | D-FEND Solutions | Fortem Technologies | Robin Radar Systems | ECS & TCI | University of North Dakota
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Justin Predescu at +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or [email protected].
For more information on delegate places, contact Callum Kenmure at +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or [email protected].