SAE Media Group reports: The brochure, speakers and programme has been announced for the UAV Technology Conference, taking place in London, this September.
Returning for its 8th successful year, SAE Media Group are delighted to host the highly anticipated UAV Technology Conference, which returns to London on 25 and 26 September 2023. This is the leading international forum dedicated towards exploring the development of UAV programs and capabilities.
Interested parties can register at http://www.uav-technology.org/ArmadaInternationalpr1 – register by 17 August 2023 to save £100.
Uncrewed aerial systems have become one of the most researched and pursued military technologies of the past decade. UAV Technology 2023 is the leading international forum dedicated towards the development of uncrewed aerial systems.
The conference will include interactive presentations and panels and the themes covered include:
- MALE-class RPAS Acquisition and Operation
- Tactical UAS
- RPAS Airspace Integration
- Current and Future UAV Procurement Programmes
- International Co-Operation on UAV Development
We look forward to welcoming the global UAV community to this leading conference to maintain dialogue, share ground-breaking ideas, and further this essential technology of modern warfare.
HOST NATION PERSPECTIVES:
- Mr Simon Holford, Head of RPAS Portfolio, DE&S, UK MoD
- Mr James Gavin, Head of Future Capability Group, DE&S, UK MoD
- Colonel Paul Hughes, Chief Engineer and Type Airworthiness Authority Strategic RPAS, RPAS Delivery Team, DE&S, UK MoD
- Colonel Nicholas Moore, Type Airworthiness Authority Tactical RPAS, RPAS Delivery Team, DE&S, UK MoD
- Colonel Craig Palmer, Commander, Surveillance Group, British Army
- Wing Commander Conan Mullineux, SO1 RPAS, ISTAR Force HQ, No 1 Group, RAF
- Brigadier General Imre Porkoláb, Ministerial Commissioner for Defence Innovation, Hungarian Ministry of Defence
- Group Captain Juliano Barros Cota, COMPREP, Brazilian Air Force Colonel Stefano Bianca, Deputy Commander, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force
- Colonel Adrian Fischer, Chief Air Reconnaissance Section, Swiss Air Force
- Colonel Danielle Medaglia, Project Manager for the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Project Office, PEO Aviation
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Böhm, Program Manager ADS 15, Swiss Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Tomas Hurtik, Head of the ISR Department, Czech Armed Forces Intelligence Division
- Major Adam Gushaty, Flight Commander – Uncrewed Aircraft Systems Test and Evaluation Flight, 434 Operational Test and Evaluation Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Major Gauthier Coton, Propeller Aircraft and UAS Systems Sub-Section, Aeronautical Section, Material Resources Division, Belgian Ministry of Defence
- Captain Udo Niedermueller, Deputy Head of System Management Division, Austrian Ministry of Defence
- Mr Darshan Divakaran, Head of Airspace Innovation and Prime Partnerships, AFWERX
- Mr Roland Gebhardt, Program Manager GHTP and Deputy Director, BAAINBw L5.1, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support
- Mr Biruk Abraham, Senior International Representative, Africa, Europe, and Middle East, Federal Aviation Administration
- Mr Edgar Reuber, Senior Military Expert, EUROCONTROL
- Mr Simon Masters, Deputy Challenge Director, Future Flight, Innovate UK
UAVs are paving the way for the future of aerial warfare and this year’s conference is where you can witness it all happen. Register and download the brochure at http://www.uav-technology.org/ArmadaINternationalpr1.
For all delegate information, contact Alexander O’Connor on +44 (0) 20 7827 6132 | [email protected]
For more Sponsorship, contact Callum Kenmure on +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email [email protected]
UAV Technology Conference
25-26 September 2023
Gold Sponsor: Leonardo
Sponsors & Exhibitors: Overwatch Aerospace & uAvonix