UAV Technology USA 2022
The global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market size is expected to reach US$36 billion by 2030 (Precedence Research 2021 UAV Market Study). In terms of geography, North America dominated the global UAV
The global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market size is expected to reach US$36 billion by 2030 (Precedence Research 2021 UAV Market Study).
In terms of geography, North America dominated the global UAV market in the year 2020 because of increasing application of UAVs across various applications prominently in the military sector. The U.S. is one of the significant manufacturers of military drones and exports to various other countries. [Source: Precedence Research, 2021).
Building on the success of the multi-year UAV Technology conference in the UK, SMi Group proudly presents the newest and most exciting addition to their sell-out Unmanned Systems events portfolio: UAV Technology USA, taking place in Arlington, Virginia in February 2022.
Attracting leading speakers and experts from all branches of the US military, as well as from international allies, UAV Technology USA 2022 will provide the ideal platform to meet, exchange information and gain access to the latest UAV technological solutions.
- Listen to keynote briefings from leading US military UAV programmes leaders
- Hear from key allied military leaders working in their national UAV field
- Learn about the new procurement and development projects of new UAV and C-UAV platforms
- Benefit from the extensive networking opportunities at the conference and meet your fellow peers at dedicated networking lunches and drinks receptions
- Discover the new trends and updates in the military UAV market and learn how to integrate these new technologies to enhance your operational effectiveness
The agenda will include presentations covering the US and international UAV development programmes, certification and regulation, stealth technology, the latest in drone R&D, future force design using these hi-tech military assets, UAV maritime and border surveillance requirements, next generation UAV weaponization, developing training and tactics for UAV operations, and much more.
Early Bird Discounts:
- BOOK BY NOVEMBER 30th TO SAVE $200
- BOOK BY DECEMBER 17th TO SAVE $100
february 7 (Monday) - 8 (Tuesday)(GMT-11:00)
Venue to be confirmed